These sessions will use items that you would have put in your recycling to make new useful, and/or
decorative objects, such as: wallets, tea lights, planters and flowers and so you can go wild with the decorations.
You may wish to gather the following (this list is not exhaustive):
- Battery tea lights (real flame is not suitable)
- Scraps of fabric
- Paint – acrylic or poster is probably best but you could potentially use some household emulsion if
you have it lying around. If you have translucent paint, that may be nice for a stained glass effect.
- Marker pens – mix of tips if possible. Sharpies are good for outlining.
- Coloured pens – I have acrylic paint pens but felt tips would do.
- Tissue paper or scraps of wrapping paper
- Card for making extra parts e.g. ears etc.
- PVA glue – can be used for creating a papier mâché effect and for sealing decorations
- Gems/sequins/sparkly bits
- Pine cones
- Flowers – dried or fake
- Cotton wool
- Pipe cleamers